Practical, Hands-On Workshop.
What Makes This Life-Booking Workshop Unique?
Karyn Loree-Spacek has spent years developing and honing her approach. This is not a workshop filled with lectures, motivational speeches, and “pie in the sky” advice. This is a practical, hands-on workshop that provides four hours of guided professional and personal development. This focused time is dedicated to your employees so that they can start organizing the nine most important areas of their lives:
Now, you can deliver this unique opportunity to your team. With Karyn’s own brand of thoughtful research, light-hearted approach, and proven results, you will see an immediate difference in your workplace productivity.
How the Life-Booking Workshop Can Improve Your Workplace Culture.
Take a survey of your workplace or even just look around on an average work day. If you spot one or more of these issues listed below, your staff may be struggling:
- Do you have employees who are feeling overwhelmed at work because of additional stresses in their lives?
- Are some employees having a difficult time being able to focus on immediate tasks?
- Do people on your team have a tough time concentrating on their work?
- Have you noticed some employees seem exhausted at the end of the work day?
- Do you have staff scrambling at the last minute trying to pull things together to meet deadlines or commitments?
- Have people in your office forgotten important events or activities?
- Are you concerned that personal priorities are interrupting their work?
There’s a way that you can help. The Life-Booking Workshop will help your team capture, prioritize, manage, and schedule their personal lives so that they can remain focussed during work.
“Customers come second, employees first. It’s a philosophy that brings unexpected benefits to both the company and its clients.”